The work is done locally in the browser and nothing is uploaded to our servers.
Discover all the features below
Choose from multiple tools to apply an effect to a part of your image.
- Selection Tools
- The basic tools to select an area to apply your effect.
- Brush Pro
- Use the brush tool to apply your effect as if you were painting.
- Pencil Pro
- Draw free hand lines on your image with this handy tool.
- Arrow & Double Arrows
- Draw colored arrows on your image.
- Bloc Shapes
- Draw filled rectangles and circles on your image.
- Text Pro
- Add text to your images easily and pick color and font of your choice.
- Frame Shapes
- Draw colored rectangles and circles on your image.
- Face Detection Pro
- Detect and auto-select faces in the image for fast edition.
Choose from multiple effects to apply to a part or the hole image.
- Add the blur effect to an area, text or face in your image.
- A lighting effect to draw attention to a subject on your image.
- Highlight Pro
- This effect allows you to highlight text or a part on your image.
- Pixelize Pro
- Apply a pixelate or mosaic effect to a selected region so it looks like it is made up of square tiles.
- Apply a negative effect to the hole image or a selected region.
- Flip Region Pro
- Select and flip a selected part of your image horizontaly, verticaly or both.
- Duo Tone Pro
- Turn your image into black & white or any other color combination.
- Zoom/Magnify Pro
- Add a zoom or magnify effect to the selected area on your image.
Because you don't have to leave your editor to finish your work elsewhere, we provide you also:
- Basic Editing
- With all the above tools and effects, you can also crop your image, rotate it & flip it horizontally and vertically in one and same place.
- Don't worry if you make a mistake. Undo your last action and go back to a specific change you have made. You can redo something you have undone as well :)
- Use Left/Right/Up/Down and +/- Controllers to move and zoom in/out your stage for more control. You can use your mousewheel as well for a better zooming experience.
- Save as
- PNG, JPEG, WEBP or BMP file.
Choose a plan that works best for you